Sunday 30 March 2008

Snow, snow, snow!!

Okay. Well, first let me begin by saying... the weather here is ridiculous! It's almost spring, and it's been snowing in the morning for the past 2 days!! What on earth is giong on??

Hahaha.

These pictures aren't from the past few days, they're actually from Christmas. We had one of those crazy Hollywood moments where the radio was playing "White Christmas" by Bing Crosby, and I looked out the window and saw that it had just started to snow. Weird, huh? xD Anyway, I have a few pictures.

When it first started snowing:




And... after it had been snowing for a few hours:




This is our trampoline. Yeah, we have a protective net... otherwise, I'm sure I would have killed myself a few times already. Hahaha.



And, just because I like the picture, here is a picture of a big tree that is to the side of our house!Again, I'm not totally sure why I'm putting this picture up, but on well.



And that is snow! It's snowed quite a bit this winter, but unfortunately, not enough at one time to cancel work for me. Hahaha.

Christmas pictures to follow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:( I want snow. Why couldn't it have snowed 3 years ago? GOSH.